2014-09-01

I'll fuck you all you nazi pigs

zu meinen freunden - ich hab Bock auf Rock
to my friends - I have the mood to rock
with my 5 old friends country the berlin have unfortunately exit I hope for their return + the rest of the world

God Save Queen Mum 





 need car service only Mossad / Romanov ..... I recognize immediately !!!! Contact !!!! ???? I need info about the necessary steps to initiate !!!! it burns !!!! I feel the !!!! you know I'm so !!!
 
I will always be haunted by edlichen opponents of !!!!! kominikation via telephone, internet, postage is manupoliert any personal contact, even innocent people are gequelt, and avoid me !!!! therefore stasi / Nazi training told me regina !!!! sosiale deferred !!! 


 my ways out: join or protection money payments !!!!
 
fuck ..... I'll fuck you all you nazi pigs !!!!


-----------------------------

brauche Fahrdienst nur Mossard / Romanow..... erkenne ich sofort !!!! Kontakt !!!! ???? ich brauche infos um die nötigen schritte einzuleiten !!!! es brennt !!!! ich fühle das !!!! ihr wisst das ich so bin !!! 

ich werde immer von edlichen gegnern verfolgt !!!!! kominikation über telefon, internet, brief wird manupoliert, jeder persönliche kontakt, auch unbeteiligte Personen werden gequelt, und meiden mich deshalb !!!! stasi / nazi schulung hat mir regina erzählt !!!! sosiale abgrenzung !!!

 mein auswege: mitmachen oder schutzgeldzahlungen !!!! 

fuck ..... ich fick euch alle ihr nazischweine !!!!


 .
▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █ ....... ◕ more blocks of me ◕ ....... █ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
 
 Michael Peter Ansger Willhelm Boeke / Grzimek / .......
http://kaufsimkilo.blogspot.de/2014/09/michael-peter-ansger-willhelm-boeke.html
 Der 100 Jährigen krieg - The 100 years war - Monarchien sind in Gefahr - Meine Prognose
  http://kaufsimkilo.blogspot.de/2014/08/von-diese-boden-soll-nie-wieder-ein.html

 This is an input ........ Dies ist eine Eingabe ........

  I wanted to show much dise people do not their duty
 I hope I can soon dream with you
  http://kaufsimkilo.blogspot.de/2014/09/hello-d-i-hope-i-can-soon-dream-with.html
 YANKEE GO HOME -
 immer noch mindestens 100 prozent

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen